A Phase 3, Multinational, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and PK of ProMetic BioTherapeutics Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human) 10% in Adults and Children With PID
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ProMetic Life Sciences
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 09 Aug 2016 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, the company has completed the enrollment of the adult patient population (50 adult patients) in cohort 1 and anticipates the completion of enrollment of 25 children in cohort 2.