Study of the Immunogenicity of a Prime Boost Vaccination Strategy Combining Conjugated Anti-pneumococcal and Polysaccharide Anti-pneumococcal Vaccine Compared to Polysaccharide Anti -Pneumococcal Vaccine Alone in Patients With Sickle Cells Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DREVAC
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.