A Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel, Group Study of N91115 to Evaluate Safety and Pharmacokinetics in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis Homozygous for the F508del-CFTR Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cavosonstat (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SNO4
- Sponsors Alpine Immune Sciences; Nivalis Therapeutics
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Alpine Immune Sciences media release, Alpine Immune Sciences acquired Nivalis Therapeutics and the combined companies changed its name to Alpine Immune Sciences.
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to Nivalis Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.