A Multicenter, Open-Label, 24-Week, Uncontrolled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Oral Treprostinil Extended Release Tablets Following Transition From Remodulin or Inhaled Prostacyclin Therapy or as Add-on to Current PAH Therapy in De Novo Prostacyclin Pediatric Subjects Aged 7 to 17 Years With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Treprostinil (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors United Therapeutics Corporation
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.