An Adaptive, Phase IIb/III, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study of the Safety and Efficacy OF NaBen® , A D-Amino Acid Oxidase Inhibitor, as an Add-on Treatment for Schizophrenia in Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium benzoate (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SyneuRx International (Taiwan) corp
- 19 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 19 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 13 Dec 2018.
- 19 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Jun 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.