Randomized Phase II Study to Assess the Role of Nivolumab as Single Agent to Eliminate Minimal Residual Disease and Maintain Remission in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) Patients After Chemotherapy (Remain Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Remain
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 Preliminary results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 17 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.