Personalized Adaptive Radiation Therapy With Individualized Systemic Targeted Therapy (PARTIST) for Locally Advanced, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With Genomic Driver Mutations
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARTIST
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.