A Phase 3 Confirmatory Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Dupilumab Monotherapy Administered to Adult Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Liberty AD Solo 1; SOLO 1
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Sanofi Genzyme media release, based on the data from LIBERTY AD studies including SOLO 1, SOLO 2 and CHRONOS the Health Canada has approved Dupixen (dupilumab) for the treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis whose disease is not adequately controlled with topical prescription therapies or when those therapies are not advisable.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from LIBERTY AD studies including SOLO 1, SOLO 2, CHRONOS, SOLO-CONTINUE and CAFE the European Commission has granted marketing authorization for Dupixent (dupilumab), for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD) who are candidates for systemic therapy.
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, based on the data from SOLO 1, SOLO 2, SOLO-CONTINUE, CHRONOS and CAFE studies the European Medicine Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion for the marketing authorization of Dupixent (dupilumab), for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History