A Two Part First-in-human Phase I Study (With Expanded Cohorts) With the Antibody-drug Conjugate SYD985 to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-duocarmazine-Synthon-Biopharmaceuticals (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Synthon
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.