A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-controlled, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Switching to a Darunavir/ Cobicistat/ Emtricitabine/ Tenofovir Alafenamide (D/C/F/TAF) Once-daily Single-tablet Regimen Versus Continuing the Current Regimen Consisting of a Boosted Protease Inhibitor (bPI) Combined With Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (FTC/TDF) in Virologically-suppressed, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) Infected Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/darunavir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Atazanavir/ritonavir; Cobicistat; Darunavir/ritonavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERALD
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland; Janssen Research & Development
- 25 Jul 2017 Results from this trial have been presented at 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017), according to a Janssen media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 Results published in a Janssen media release.
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Janssen-Cilag media release, interim results from this trial will be presented at the International AIDS Society (IAS) conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History