An Open Label, Dose Ranging, Exploratory Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Compliance, Mechanism of Action and Efficacy of QBECO Site Specific Immunomodulation for the Induction of Clinical Response and Remission in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs QBECO (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Qu Biologics
- 02 Aug 2017 Results published in the Qu Biologics media release
- 27 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Dec 2015 Enrollment of a second group of participants into this clinical trial is expected to begin in third quarter 2016, according to a Qu Biologics media release.