A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Open-Label Induction Trial With Extension Period to Access Endoscopic Improvement and Changes in Intestinal and Serum Biomarkers in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease Receiving Oral RPC1063 as Induction Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanimod (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEPSTONE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Receptos
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jan 2018 to 12 Oct 2019.
- 04 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 9 Jan 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the study will be presented at a medical congress in the second half of 2017.