Treatment of Impulsive Aggression in Subjects With ADHD in Conjunction With Standard ADHD Treatment (CHIME 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Molindone (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIME 1
- Sponsors Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects enrollment to continue through mid-2018.
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has received FDA approval for revisions to the Phase III protocols (this study and CTP 264230), which are expected to improve patient retention during the screening period and in turn improve patient enrollment. Enrollment is expected to continue through 2017.