Treatment of Impulsive Aggression in Subjects With ADHD in Conjunction With Standard ADHD Treatment (CHIME 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Molindone (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIME 1
- Sponsors Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, Current enrollment is at approximately 64% and the company continue to expect enrollment through mid-2018.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, Based on the predefined criteria for dropping a dose arm, the lower dose of 18 mg will be eliminated. All patients will be randomized to either the 36 mg dose arm or placebo until the predetermined total number of patients are enrolled without changing the size of the trials. Implementation of these changes will start immediately.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release, a planned interim analysis carried out by an independent third party has been completed and both trials (CHIME 1 & CHIME 2) will continue through to completion.