A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Assessor-Blind, Noninferiority, Active-Comparator Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Liprotamase in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis-Related Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liprotamase (Primary) ; Pancreatic enzymes
- Indications Cystic fibrosis; Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLUTION
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, RESULT trial builds upon data from this trial.
- 15 May 2017 According to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. Steven R. Boas is a key investigator of this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History