A Double-blind Randomized Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group 12 Week Study to Investigate the Effects of Omega-3 Carboxylic Acids and Dapagliflozin on Liver Fat Content in Type 2 Diabetic Patients; EFFECT II
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Omega-3 carboxylic acids (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EFFECT-II
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Apr 2016 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 80 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History