A Phase 2, Open-Label Extension, Efficacy and Safety Study of a RARγ Specific Agonist (Palovarotene) in the Treatment of Preosseous Flare-ups in Subjects With Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palovarotene (Primary)
- Indications Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clementia Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Mar 2017 Preliminary results (n = 40) from Part A of the Open Label Extension (OLE) study published in a Clementia Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 58.
- 10 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History