A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RM-131 Administered to Patients With Vomiting Symptoms and Moderate to Severe Diabetic Gastroparesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Relamorelin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhythm
- 05 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint [Effect of RM-131 on vomiting episodes, as assessed in the Diabetic Gastroparesis Symptom Severity Diary (DGSSD)] has not been met, according to the results published in the Gastroenterology.
- 28 Jul 2017 Results published in the Gastroenterology.
- 09 May 2017 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History