Phase II/III clinical trial of TO-206 - Evaluation of efficacy and safety in patients with Japanese cedar pollinosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Japanese cedar pollen allergy immunotherapy ALK Abello/Torii Pharmaceutical (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Torii Pharmaceutical
- 27 Sep 2017 According to ALK's media release, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has approved the New Drug Application submitted by its partner Torii Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, for the Japanese cedar sublingual allergy immunotherapy (SLIT) tablet, which will be branded CEDARCURE.
- 07 Aug 2015 According to an ALK media release, Tori will proceed with the preparations for submission of an NDA to the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- 07 Aug 2015 Primary endpoint "Total Combined Rhinitis Score" has been met according to an ALK media release.