Phase II/III clinical trial of TO-206 - Evaluation of efficacy and safety in patients with Japanese cedar pollinosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Japanese cedar pollen allergy immunotherapy ALK Abello/Torii Pharmaceutical (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Torii Pharmaceutical
- 07 Aug 2015 According to an ALK media release, Tori will proceed with the preparations for submission of an NDA to the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- 07 Aug 2015 Primary endpoint "Total Combined Rhinitis Score" has been met according to an ALK media release.
- 09 Feb 2015 According to an ALK-Abello media release, this trial is expected to be completed by 2016 and may form the basis for a registration application.