A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, Long-term Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of TAK-536, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide in Subjects With Essential Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/azilsartan (Primary) ; Amlodipine/azilsartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda
- 09 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed to 341.
- 05 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.