A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Ipilimumab Administered at 3 mg/kg vs 10 mg/kg in Adult Subjects With Metastatic Chemotherapy-Naive Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Are Asymptomatic or Minimally Symptomatic
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Netherlands as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.