A Phase 1 Open-label, Dose Escalation Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Biologic Activity/Efficacy of the VEGFR/PDGFR Inhibitor X-82 Administered Per Os in Subjects With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorolanib (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tyrogenex; Xcovery Vision
- 08 Jun 2017 According to a Tyrogenex media release, results from this trial have been published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA Ophthalmology).
- 08 Jun 2017 Results published in a Tyrogenex media release.
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History