Efficacy and Safety of 4-aminopyridine on Cognitive Performance and Motor Function of Patients With Multiple Sclerosis. Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.