A Phase-I, Dose Escalation Study of Recombinant Human Interleukin-18 (Sb-485232) Combined With Adoptive Transfer of Vaccine-Primed CD3/CD28-Costimulated Autologous T-Cells Following Lymphodepletion for Adult Patients With Recurrent Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CD3 CD28 autologous T cells (Primary) ; Iboctadekin (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Jun 2015.
- 06 Dec 2016 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.