A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Cortexolone 17α-Propionate (CB-03-01) Solution 5%, Minoxidil Solution 5%, and Vehicle Solution, Applied Twice-daily for 26 Weeks in Males With Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 03 01 (Primary) ; Minoxidil
- Indications Alopecia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Intrepid Therapeutics
- 15 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.