EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF COMBINATION THERAPY WITH β3-ADRENOCEPTOR AGONIST (MIRABEGRON) AND α-ADRENOCEPTOR ANTAGONIST (TAMSULOSIN) FOR TREATMENT OF OVERACTIVE BLADDER IN MALE PATIENTS WITH BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.