A Phase 2, International, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CC-486 (oral azacitidine) Alone and in Combination with Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes Who Fail to Achieve an Objective Response to Treatment With Azacitidine for Injection or Decitabine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 11 Oct 2019.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 15 Apr 2019.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology