A randomized (open-label design), parallel group, multicentre study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of two different doses of Depigoid 34% GrassesMix, 33% Olea europaea and 33% Salsola kali a 3000 DPP/ml in subjects with allergic rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis, with or without controlled asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary) ; Olea europaea; Salsola pollen allergy immunotherapy
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Laboratorios LETI
- 01 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Nov 2014 New trial record