A Phase I/II Trial of Romidepsin, Rituximab and Lenalidomide (R3) in Relapsed/Refractory B Cell Lymphomas Including Transformed Follicular Lymphoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Granulomatosis; Hairy cell leukaemia; Large cell carcinoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Testicular cancer; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.