FDA Medicare study of elderly patients with atrial fibrillation in a general practice setting who were treated with dabigatran etexilate or warfarin for prevention of stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2014 New trial record
- 03 Nov 2014 Results published in a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 30 Oct 2014 Results published online in Circulation, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.