Phase I trial of Afatinib intercalated with Carboplatin/Pemetrexed Chemotherapy in advanced non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer harboring EGFR mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 06 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Nov 2016 to 31 Mar 2017.