Phase II Study With Pazopanib and Weekly Paclitaxel in Metastatic or Locally Advanced Squamous Penile Carcinoma Patients Previously Treated With Cisplatin Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Penile cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAZOPEN-SOGUG
- 13 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.