A Phase II Randomised, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Four Orally Administrated Doses of BI 409306 During a 12-week Treatment Period in Patients With Schizophrenia on Stable Antipsychotic Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 13 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2016 primary end points has been modified.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed to 516.