A Multi-center, Prospective, Non-interventional (ni) Study Of The Safety And Efficacy Of Sunitinib In Chinese Patients With Progressive Advanced Or Metastatic Well-differentiated Unresectable Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2022 to 30 Nov 2022.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2022 to 30 Nov 2022.
- 28 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.