A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Ascending Single Intravenous and Subcutaneous Doses of GZ402668 in Men and Women With Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GZ 402668 (Primary) ; GZ 402668 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=44) presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History