A Phase IV Open-label, Multi-centre, Randomised, Dual-arm, Pilot Study to Assess the Feasibility of Switching Individuals Receiving Efavirenz With Continuing Central Nervous System (CNS) Toxicity, to Dolutegravir
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/abacavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 16 Jun 2015 Accrual to date is 97%, according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.