A Randomized, Single-Blind, Multicenter Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Activity of 2 Dose Levels of Imetelstat in Subjects With Intermediate-2 or High-Risk Myelofibrosis (MF) Relapsed/Refractory to Janus Kinase (JAK) Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imetelstat (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMbarkTM
- Sponsors Geron Corporation; Janssen
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 4 May 2018.
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Geron Corporation media release, the company expects Janssen to perform an internal data review in the first quarter of 2018 to enable a potential protocol amendment to allow the long-term treatment and follow-up of patients, including for survival, beyond the current April 2018 per-protocol end-of-study date.