A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose Escalation Study in Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of CBP-307 Following Oral Single and Multiple Escalating Dose Administration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CBP 307 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Suzhou Connect Biopharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.