An Open Label, Single Center, Dose Escalation Phase I Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Single Ascending Dose of the Ebola Virus Vaccine rVSVΔG-ZEBOV-GP (BPSC1001)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.