A Phase III, Open Label, Randomised, Controlled, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Monotherapy Versus Physician's Choice Single Agent Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Platinum Sensitive Relapsed Ovarian Cancer in Patients Carrying Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLO3
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Dec 2019 to 25 Sep 2020.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Dec 2017 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated