A Phase III, Open Label, Randomised, Controlled, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Monotherapy Versus Physician's Choice Single Agent Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Platinum Sensitive Relapsed Ovarian Cancer in Patients Carrying Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLO3
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Sep 2020 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 24 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Dec 2019 to 25 Sep 2020.