Effects of a Cannabis Extract as Anaesthetic Premedication on Postoperative Pain, Nausea-vomiting and Perioperative Anxiety
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary) ; Midazolam; Paracetamol; Tetrahydrocannabinol
- Indications Anxiety; Nausea and vomiting; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov