A Phase 1, Open-Label, Multicenter, Safety Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel Plus or Minus Gemcitabine in Pancreatic Cancer, Nab-Paclitaxel / Carboplatin in Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer or Nab-Paclitaxel in Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Celgene Corporation
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Oct 2017 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 18 Oct 2017 Interim results (n=20) presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer