MULTICENTER RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL PHASE II/III STUDY, TO COMPARE EFFICACY OF NBTXR3 IMPLANTED AS INTRATUMOR INJECTION AND ACTIVATED BY RADIOTHERAPY, VERSUS RADIOTHERAPY ALONE IN PATIENTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED SOFT TISSUE SARCOMA (EXTREMITY AND TRUNK WALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NBTXR 3 (Primary)
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Act.in.sarc
- Sponsors Nanobiotix; PharmaEngine
- 15 Jun 2017 According to a Nanobiotix media release, the data from this study was presented at Immunotherapy workshop - Incorporating Radiation Oncology into Immunotherapy.
- 18 May 2017 Results published in the Nanobiotix media release.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.