Phase II trial of RCH 01 in patients in Japan with pattern baldness
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RCH 01 (Primary)
- Indications Male pattern baldness
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shiseido
- 05 Jan 2017 According to a RepliCel media release, data from this study anticipated in 2018. Data package created on RCH-01 based on this trial can be used in regulatory submissions and in negotiating the license for this product for the regions outside of Shiseido's exclusive territory.
- 21 Jul 2016 According to RepliCel media release, this study will be conducted at Tokyo Medical University Hospital and Toho University Ohasi Medical Center, by Drs. Tsuboi and Niiyama and will be financed by Shiseido Company.
- 21 Jul 2016 According to RepliCel media release, RCH-01 product, for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia, is now cleared by the Japanese regulatory authorities for use.