An Open-label, Phase II, Multicenter Study of Enhancing Pembrolizumab Responses in Melanoma Through Intratumoral pIL-12 Electroporation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2017 According to an OncoSec media release, data will be presented at the 9th World Congress of Melanoma - A Joint Meeting with the Society for Melanoma Research.
- 11 Oct 2017 Updated data will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting 2017, according to an OncoSec Medical media release.
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.