An Open-label, Phase II, Multicenter Study of Enhancing Pembrolizumab Responses in Melanoma Through Intratumoral pIL-12 Electroporation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 41 to 42.
- 19 Oct 2017 According to an OncoSec Medical media release, data from the study were presented in an oral presentation at the 2017 9th World Congress of Melanoma-A Joint Meeting with the Society for Melanoma Research.
- 19 Oct 2017 Results presented in an OncoSec Medical media release.