A Phase I Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study of the Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GBT440 in Healthy Subjects and Patients With Sickle Cell Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Voxelotor (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HAEM 4174
- Sponsors Global Blood Therapeutics
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, data were presented at the Academy for Sickle Cell and Thalassemia (ASCAT) 11th Annual Conference in London.
- 28 Jun 2017 According to a Global Blood Therapeutics media release, based on the data from this study, European Medicines Agency (EMA) has determined that GBT440 for the treatment of sickle cell disease is eligible for its Priority Medicines (PRIME) program.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History