Expanded access use of TKM-Ebola in patients with confirmed or suspected Ebola virus infections
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs TKM Ebola (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arbutus Biopharma
- 11 Nov 2014 New trial record
- 21 Oct 2014 To date, several patients have been treated under this protocol and data collected will be provided to the FDA, according to a Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation media release.
- 22 Sep 2014 The US FDA and Canada Health have authorised Tekmira to provide TKM-Ebola for treatment under expanded access protocols to subjects with confirmed or suspected Ebola virus infections, according to a media release.