1336GCC: Open-Label, Single-Arm PK Study of IV Erwinaze (Asparaginase Erwinia Chrysanthemi) to Find the Dose With Acceptable Therapeutic and Safety Profile in Adults With Acute Myeloid Leukemia With or Without Isocitrate Dehydrogenase Mutations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crisantaspase (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Nov 2014 New trial record